Thx to my brothers in arms

I want to personally thank:

one Dick Wong (he installed my SS line with those cool flare wrenches &
power bled the new fluid, plus provided some new poly bushings for my
front 'old school' sway bar)

AND

 one Randy Block (he provided a really cool ball socketed exhaust
section that makes it possible to run a dual downpipe instead of the
race header).

These guys represent some of the the best of our fraternity and are
setting a good example for the rest of us.

(I am given to understand similar & more exciting CPR was going on in
San Luis Obispo by members of the SoCal contingent. Good work men.)

TBerk
"...where props are due."