Re: Blocked Cat?

The only highflow cat I've heard of is called a resonator pipe, which is no
cat at all.  But seriously, the cat I just put on my 8v (got from TT back in
'94 for $100 and am just using now) is the 'universal' one they sold me for
A1.  Well, let's just say that the stupidass flanges did not match up with
one another, twisting the back half of my exhaust up INTO the body.
Therefore, I had to cut pipes to get the exhaust all loose again and
reposition.  And I am still not sure if it's quite right.

I freakin' hate exhaust work.

-Phil