ND '01 is now a memory.

Another year has passed.  The ND show is over.  Kind of sad, kind of happy.
Met alot of people that we talk everyday too.  But now I know who you are.
Thanks to everyone for coming out and sharing your ideas and cars.  With all
the delays, breakdowns and repairs, I feel an intense satisfaction that we
conquered "the beast" and we are better for it.  Thank you to our hosts and
good company.

I'll be posting a few pictures soon.  See you on the web.

-Dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner
http://member.aol.com/sailingfc/