Re: r-134a a/c conversion q's

I am going to do it w/ a friend who does HVAC.  I'll R&R my parts (new
R-134a prepped compressor, receiver-dryer, expansion valve).  Parts will run
me $300 from Adirondack, if I remember correctly.  That doesn't include the
necessary valves (an decent autoparts place) and refrigerant, nor the PITA
work.  But it will be worth it because I can always go into a store and get
R-134a.  Without selling a nut.

-Phil