RE: NY/NJ Cincy Caravan

Matt, the plan is to convene at my pad in South Brunswick, NJ (08824), at
around 7am and then head on down to Rich's joint in Deleware. Whether or not
either of my cars is done, I'm going to trek out to Ohio with the rest of
yuns. I'm there, baby! -maybe in my Mk1, probably in my Mazda, or possibly
just riding shotgun with Jan F. I really wanna drive, though...

Hey, if I do make it out there without a car of my own, will y'all allow me
to sample any of your 'roccs? I don't have to pull e-brake turns and do
four-wheel drifts on the backroads just because I know how to. Really! I do
have self-control. ;^)

> So what is the plan for NY/NJ/DE Area caravan?
> Are there any specifics yet? Last I knew a bunch of people were meeting in
> Wilmington at Rich Deedes place.
>
> Matt Chase
> 87 Scirocco16V
> 2001 Jetta Wolfsburg