New to the list and looking for some parts....

Hey guys, I'm sure I already know some of you, but I
just wanted to drop a line and say hi.

Looks like I'm going to be picking up a Mk1 'rocco S
to use as my auto-x and drivers school car.  It's
pretty much all set, but I'm looking to add a roll
cage to it to save me from my own stupidity.

If anyone has a line on an autopower bolt in rollcage
for a Mk1 *without* a sunroof, please drop me a line!

Does autopower still make a cage for these?  Anyone in
the Boston area know where I could get a cage
fabricated?  I know all about Shine Racing, any other
shops?

Thanks!

-josh

=====