From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of thescirocco@juno.com
Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2001 1:03 PM
To: skyrocco16v@prodigy.net
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: is there anything i need to do?

On Sat, 19 May 2001 12:37:47 -0400 "Corey Muscavitz"
<skyrocco16v@prodigy.net> writes:
> i want to try to get my new 82 to run.  it's been sitting for about
> 2-3 years now.  is there anything i should do before just cranking it
> over?
> thanks
>  corey
> 88 16v
> 82 "green machine"
> 83 parts car

Drain the tank, and refill it with premium.

Change the oil and filter.

A fuel filter is also a good idea...

Secondary things would include spark plugs cap and rotor, etc....

Peter - http://thescirocco.com

'79 Scirocco 16V project car
'83 GTI "Caged Rabbit"
'84.5 Oddball Scirocco JH/FF
'84 GTI  - Parting out a Black '88 16V Scirocco  -  Rollers For Sale:
'79, '80, '84, '88 Scirocco