From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of T Berk
Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2001 3:50 AM
To: Scirocco List
Subject: ND has begun

It's about 3:30 in the morning as I write this, ND has officially begun
for the Scirocco crew. Many have come from far and wide, some who didn't
think they'd make it like Shannon & Shawn- did.

I can attest the two Dirks are in residence, all the way from Germany,
many others- local and not so local.

There is a cruise/tech day/ photo shoot later at David's house. If I
didn't see you today or even if I did, and you are within a few hundred
miles then get on the road and beat it over here.

footnote: Nice to see adversity overcome.

TBerk