Re: got her to run sort of

>From: "bob" <angus6@socket.net>
>
>Bob  81 wanting to live again,,, pushing 40 really hard

When my cat clogged itself It would barely get up to 40. It would idle fine
but no power. Check the cat. (your's should have one)

Also, I wouldn't be too worried about the injectors. They are probably not
in all the way, but this won't really have the dramatic effect you're
experiencing.

For now, pull the plugs. Check them to see how they look. If any are soaked
in fuel, you're missing spark in that cylinder. After that you gotta work
your way through the different systems. (fuel, air, spark)

HTH
Jonas