Re: [exhaust] Manifold/downpipe clamp taker-offer?

Good call, Jasin.  I had planned on swapping the manifold, since I
didn't do it when I got my current motor put in.  I have a lead on a
manifold and used TT race downpipe (no cat), but they may be gone (this
was last year).  Maybe I'll hit the junkyard and see if I can't find one
off a Deisel Rabbit, there are lots and manifolds are pretty cheap.  The
one I was going to get last year is at a VW shop, and he wanted like $50
for the mani and $25 for the pipe......

Jasin, whenever you can get down in a-okay with me.  I'm not going
anywhere anytime soon, and your parts are out of the way and safe and
sound.  Lemme know!

Nate
'81
'84