Re: [exhaust] Manifold/downpipe clamp taker-offer?

Now would be the time to upgrade to the dual outlet maifold since without it
you are chocking off any subsequent motor mods . Even if you dont change the
dual outlet DP at least down the road you have the option. But that too is
worth changing since its a PITA while its on the car since the studs like to
break without some heat and major soaking .

Side note for Nate......
I am working on when I can come down as we speak , not sure the parts will
fit in my car so I am looking for a loaner .

Jasin
MK1 S