Why I won't be at ND with So Cal + my '81S still up for sale.

Well gang, I won't be making it to ND with the So Cal this year for a couple
reasons. Can't get Friday off work plus financial problems.
If there is anyone coming up from So Cal that's looking for a clean MK1, my
'81 S is still up for sale for $2500. Pics available at
http://www.fix.net/~trzracing  Email me if interested, as the city I live in
is along the way you will be traveling to. I'll be at work at the time, but
can leave it parked in a conspicious place for those interested.

Kris Rayner