From: Dan Miller <legalizit@hectorite.i-p.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2001 10:51 AM
Subject: i feel really...

> YOUNG
>
> i have a confession to make
>
> i do not yet have my license.  i wont have it untill june 26th, so i may
miss the get together  :(, unless i can get a friend to drive with me or
something. Hell, my father used to work at a VW dealer back ni the day, ill
have him take me.  Where can i get a mep to this place?  Very eager to see
the rides of fellow v dubb addicts.

> Dan Miller
> The Antijock
>
> oh, i am 16, so please, try to keep in mind that i still have bitch-ass
parents to answer to.

> and not having my license doesnt stop me from taking a spin at elast 3
times a week.  Theres no way they can tear me away from my rocco!!