VW Sports Coupe Family Complete! (for now...)

Well, I've been keeping my eyes on AutoTrader and the local papers, and
yesterday it finally paid off. I checked out the Orlando Sentinal on my way out
of the hotel yesterday morning, and found the next piece of the puzzle.

The new member of the family is a Black 1990 Corrado G60. I got a pretty good
deal on it, and it will probably become the engine donor for the '77 Scirocco in
a couple months. It's pretty ragged and has a million issues, but it runs
strong, shifts well, and brakes smoothly. That's all I need! Probably need to
rebuild the SC, but it doesn't seem to have grenaded yet. I may bypass the SC
and drive it from Orlando to Tampa for a while so I can get some use out of it,
but then again, a black car in Florida with no A/C and only one functional
window is NOT a good commuter vehicle! Maybe if I fix the pass. window and the
sunroof...

My coworker happened to have his digital camera at work, so I took pics at lunch
today. Pictures are at <http://sixteenvolt.tzo.com/vw/corrado/>.

Neal
'88 Scirocco 16v
'77 Scirocco TBD (G60???)