Re: tested injectors

If they all spray in a nice conical pattern then the injectors should be
fine... I'm not sure they should be spraying at all while the sensor plate
is down though. It could be a faulty fuel distributor. This happened to my
1981 "S" once. Flooded the hell out of the engine before I knew what was up!
Has the car been un-operable for a while? Mine was sitting for 7 years and
suspect this let to the faulty fuel distributor.

David G
1981 "S"
1980 16v project