Re: on the topic of coolant

On Thu, 17 May 2001 20:29:24 +0800 "Dan Miller"
<legalizit@hectorite.i-p.com> writes:
> while we're no the topic of coolant, what coolant do u recomend for
> an engine that is going to be run hard every day?  cuz god knows
> once i get his thing completely operational ima gonna race the bad
> ass every night!  does the phosphate free coolant work better? what
> does the phosphate do?
>
> Dan Miller

The coolest stuff, is Redline Waterwetter... (Pun definitely intended.)

I'm going to run this in my 16V this summer, and I'll change to the green
Prestone
at the end of the summer, since there is no antifreeze in Redline
Waterwetter.

I've heard good things about another aftermarket coolant,
I think it's called Evan's cooling, or something like that.

Peter - http://thescirocco.com

'79 Scirocco 16V project car
'83 GTI "Caged Rabbit"
'84.5 Oddball Scirocco JH/FF
'84 GTI  - Parting out a Black '88 16V Scirocco  -  Rollers For Sale:
'79, '80, '84, '88 Scirocco