Re: STIFFED BY PATRICK SCHILLER, anyone know about this guy??

Hi Ron,

how are you??

Nice to "hear" something of you now!

This mail of Elias really shocked me, too!

Now you shure ask you why this situation happened?! - Well, I do not know
the cause, too!

I only know that I wanted to wait until the money was transfered to my bank
account and this took about one month.

I had a lot to do for college, to get my Abitur (final of a college).
Because of this I had a lot of things to learn for school in the past until
end of may ... then I will have finished it ... it seems to be so, that I
forgot this deal because of this trouble and all the things I had to do for
college.

I am really really very sorry about this!!!

I will transfer the money back now !!

Regards Patrick

PS: Ron, I hope you still trust me and you visit me soon again. I keep a lot
of scirocco-parts for you ...