ND Show - What kind of canned food you got? [for the charity]

Hey I just got to thinking about something, (but up front I want to
mention that when you donate the $35 bucks to show that takes care of
your entrance fee)- point is the thing is a charity event and I like to
donate a few cans even if I am showing.

Then I crossed that idea with the fact that lots of folks will be coming
from far away, so I though maybe it would be cool to bring something
local that we don't get around here (SF Bay Area), esp Dirk n' Dirk who
could show up with something written in another language.      :  )

So, if it won't break the bank or weight you down too much consider what
goofy but edible, non-perishable items you might bring. Maybe there will
be a prize!

TBerk
this is supposed to be fun, remember?