Re: Stolen turbo kit recovered.

Right on! Hopefully the cops go right down the purchasing history of FUCKS
who bought/sold the setup and get the REAL FUCK who stole your car. I dont
think that any of them need anything but death. Whatever happened to death
to horse theives? This shit cost alot more than a horse. Stupid fucks.....

Did I mention that I dont like theives? If not I would just like to say for
the record that "I DONT LIKE FUCKING THEIVES"

Glad to hear you got your shit back Brad!

>Many of you may remember when my turbocharged red Scirocco 16V was stolen
>back in November of 1999.  The car was stripped of the turbo kit,
>wheels/tires, Recaro seats and beat all to hell.  The parts were sold to
>various punks in Burien mostly.
>
>Well, it turns out the hoodlum who bought my turbo kit decided to advertise
>it in the Buy & Sell paper (in Burien I presume).  A friend of mine told me
>about it after a friend of his actually went over there (as a prospective
>buyer) to check out the stuff.  To make a long story short, the prospective
>buyer went back over there later that evening with two undercover King
>County detectives and pictures of the turbo kit from my website.  It was an
>obvious match so they confiscated the parts and took the next-door neighbor
>of the seller (who was holding the turbo kit parts while the seller is out
>of town) down to the station for questioning.  The scumbag who actually
>bought the stolen parts is gonna be in for one HELL of a surprise when he
>gets back home on Friday.
>
>I doubt anyone is going to do jail time but at least finally... some small
>slice of justice has been served!
>
>Bradley
>88 Scirocco 16V 2.0l
>96 Passat GLX Wagon