Re: Alignment settings

In that case, I would set toe to dead 0 and camber to like 1 degree
negative.
I run 1/8" of toe out and as much negative camber as is possible with the
stock suspension on my Rabbit. I run it on the street and it's fine - no
strange tire wear. But I AutoX it, which is the reason for the slightly
odd settings. (I like the way it drives on the street this way better too,
though).
	-Josiah

On Mon, 14 May 2001, Kervin Ridgley wrote:

> I'm taking my car in for an alignment.  I just put on new shocks and springs
> (Bilsteins and H&R sports).  I've got 13's on now (hey! stop laughing)  and
> I may get some stock 14's in a bit.  No autocross in this car.  Mostly not
> so smooth country roads and monthly 600 mile trips on 95.  What are you all
> using?
>

> Kervin Ridgley
> 86 Scirocco II 8v
> 92 Golf GL on death row