Painted '79 - No whammies No whammies STOP

:-)
Share my joy. Visit my webpage at URL below. The
bodywork sucks but you can't see that in the pictures
so imagine its a pristine white '79 with a beautiful
mayonaise paintjob.  8 total coats of primer and 6 of
color and all kinds of sanding inbetween.  Lets just
say the waves in the bodywork make my car friendly.
Ok back to huff'n.  :-)

=====
Dan May - Greensboro NC
1987 16V Scirocco
1979 Scirocco - 7 high build Primer layers so far!!! sanding sanding sanding sanding sanding - Paint SOOON!!!!!
1997 Tacoma 4x4 V6 Xtracab VWHAULER
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87
"I love it when a plan comes together" - Hannibal Smith