Re: Intercam timing HELP

The exhaust one should be pretty obvious by using the belt sprocket and and
distributor slot . As for the intake , hmmmmm .
Well to be sure I would take them out completely and line them up to the
stock ones and mark them . I had trouble  getting my Schricks to line up
since the lobes prevent you from just dropping them on the lifters lined up
correctly  . I think it took me a total of 3 tries till the marks lined up .
Wonder how the hell you put 300s on , you either need longer studs or some
kinda cam press .

Jasin
MK1 machine