Re: [TECH] Injectors

I guess this is on the 16v?  Well, I just did mine on my 8v (new
EVERYTHING), so what I did to reinsert the injectors, which are a bit tough
when they have fat, new seals on them, was to take the right-angled injector
removal tool and put it on the injector, but swivel it to the front.  Then
take a big honkin' screwdriver and place it in there (removal tool) tight.
Take a medium ballpeen hammer and tap the injector into the bushing by
hammering on the screwdriver near where it meets the removal tool.  Hope
that makes a decent visual.

-Phil