Saturday's "Rocc's in the Forest 01" Event

To all those planning to attend the "Rocc's in the Forest 01" Event on
Saturday May 19th and wish to have directions, please email me off list.

Randy and I have worked out a great route thru the twisties...

Be sure to "gas-up" before arriving since this is turning out to be a large
assembly of drivers and we need to try and stay grouped when it's time to
drive.

Fun begins at 10 am. Again, if you don't have my address for this fun event,
please e-mail me privately. I can be reached on my cell phone if you need to
call- just be there! That means you too Mr Fenton!

David G
Saratoga, CA. 95070
(408) 761-2686 (cell)