Re: Sunroof seal

Quoting JGGullion@aol.com:

> Does anyone know where I can get seals for my 86 scirocco?  I am looking
> for
> a sunroof seal, a door seal, misc. rubber pieces, and the exterior
> fender
> trim on the front left fender.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

Let me take this one:

<Deep breath>

PottermanMarkPottermanMarkPOTTERMANMARK!

</Deep breath>

This is probably the most FAQ:  "Where do I get x?"

The two best sources for VW parts are:

Virtual World Parts - Mike "Potterman" Potter <http://www.parts4vws.com>
Adirondack Auto Brokers - Mark Davidson & crew <http://www.germanautoparts.com>

Just because they don't have your "X" listed, doesn't mean they can't get them or
know where to go.  Call them or email them first.  They are both hugely
knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly.  Prices are insanely competitive.  Even for
aftermarket stuff like Techtonics or whatever.

If they can't help you, THEN come to the list, and let us know you have contacted
them!

If you are new to the list, then welcome, and use this knowledge to your
advantage....