Re: Sunroof seal

JGGullion@aol.com wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can get seals for my 86 scirocco?  I am looking for
> a sunroof seal, a door seal, misc. rubber pieces, and the exterior fender
> trim on the front left fender.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

I got a COMPLETE - and I do mean complete - set of rubber from Potterman last
year when I had my car painted.  It's all still available, though a couple
of pieces took months to get here from the Fatherland.  Do be prepared to
shell out some serious bucks, this stuff is all EXPEN$IVE!!

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA