MKI ZENDER SPOILER - The Price !!

Thank you to all that have asked the question : "How much" as I said
earlier, I am currently waiting until the proper spoiler is sent to me, and
that the owner of the spoiler agrees on a format to sell this...

I will be the one stuck selling this, and I really don't want to hold on to
it any longer than I have to. I could put it up on auction, but this list
has been a great source of information and I know many of you rather get it
at a cheaper (non inflated of ebay) price..

I was thinking, to perform a "closed" auction, posting the auction only to
a LIST of people (private auction) on ebay, and let the folks that already
contacted me be part of this. Why? to prevent some "jerk off" from Idaho
(randomly choose state don't flame me.) post a price on an item when will
not buy.

This should keep the price really low (as I know all of you will wait for
the last 5 min auction time before posting your bid.)

I could make this an express auction ( 1 Day )...??

Guys that are interested, email me suggestions on the FORMAT of this sale.

Patrick Bureau
http://longcoeur.com/scirocco/
Titian Red 85 8v