RE: blower motor problems...

replacing the A/C fresh air blower is not difficult
you need to remove the should of the air entry under the drip panel and
tada its right there... un bolt it, pull it out.

Now the question is, where did you FIND an A/C fresh air blower
those things are RARE as mars rocks. if you have a good source,
(under 300$) let me know