Video@ND... Was: Free Zender Part for someone attending the Sat Pre-Nd Cruise.

> >Hey, you guys with video setups, let's get some footage this time eh?
> Chris
> >G was all set up with his bumper-mounted camera back in November, but
> >could not find the cable so we were blacked out.
>

> Ill have my in-car camera running. I hope the battery holds out! Ill do
> some foreward ashots and some rear looking shots. I hope they turn out
> OK.

 I will be bringing my video camera with me... and since
I'll probably be a passenger most of the time I plan to catch all the
action!  (unless someone gets *tired* of driving, then I would be more
than thrilled to take over!!   ; )

Really, I just can't wait!!  Daun, Jim and I fly out in three days!!!
Yipeeeee!

Ok...I'm done now...hehe...

=====
Benjamin Harder