Re: Free Zender Part for someone attending the Sat Pre-Nd Cruise.

Randy B wrote:

> For all those attending the pre-ND "Rocc's in the Forest" Scirocco Cruise
> Saturday, I will have a pair of NOS Zender fender mounted windsplits.
> The first to ask me (at Davids) with their Scirocco present gets em'.
> A little encentive to do the Saturday cruise ? :)

Cash and prizes.. cool!  At least prizes.. <g>

Hey, you guys with video setups, let's get some footage this time eh?  Chris
G was all set up with his bumper-mounted camera back in November, but could
not find the cable so we were blacked out.

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA