Re: One Lap Of America and Yarrows 1.8t (also ND drive)

kenneth r weidmann jr wrote:

> Yarrow is planning on driving the car, leaving Boston on Tuesday morning
> and meeting up with the guys in Los Angeles on Thursday for the drive up
> the coast to ND.

Incredible ain't it?  That'a a HELLUVA lot of driving in an awful short
period of time!

When are you leaving Ken?  I've heard from Yarrow today via email and let
him know that some people weren't leaving till Friday and Saturday, so if
he runs late, he can still (hopefully) catch up with some of you..

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA