Re: bike rack

I can fit my Revolution Super rack on the hatch of my MK2.  I need to turn
one of the arms around so it doesn't touch the wiper, but it fits OK.  The
rack works great on my Passat and GTI, and cost me about $80.  It keeps a
very firm grip on the bikes due to it's special supports.

One option you might consider is just getting half of a roof rack.  You
could mount only the rear bar of the roof rack and put the mounts on it to
hold the forks with a quick release.  You could install this bar so that the
rear wheels of the bikes sit on the spoiler, and you could tie them to the
spoiler.  That should cost much less than the entire rack.

Sincerley;

Brian Haygood