Re: [part needed] pcv hose

Is this the notoriously expensive ($80 from Potter) breather tube that runs
from the block (next to the dipstick) to the air box?  The "T" that connects
to the intake manifold has a restrictor in it to limit the amount of vacuum
applied.  Disconnect it and plug the hole until you can get a replacement.

--
John
'00 Jetta GLS VR6