Re: [BLACK 88 16 VALVE]

"Dan Miller" <legalizit@hectorite.i-p.com> wrote:
i have a black 88 16 valve, and i need some ideas for a custom plate (up to 7
symbols) that is as bad ass as my rocco.  any ideas?
--

NYTWIND or NITEWND

Two from the drags, if you do the quarter once in a while: LOW ET and I really
like this one MNYPIT , you can add a letter to these!

Stay away from the RYC/VTEC stuff. don't they get enough respect without us
mentioning them?

Cathy
1999 New Beetle TDI (PUNCHBUG) (yes ,I got that one first :P )
1987 Jetta Turbo Diesel and 1988 F150 (no, not F50)(plated by the province)
2001 PT Cruiser (PTCRUISN)(hubby's)
And the best for last : 1987 16V Scirocco (spending too much on speed to buy a
fancy plate just yet, but it has a trillium on it! But looking at ROCC IT or
ROCC ON someday when money falls from the sky)
All black except the Rocco, gotta go wash something...