FS:Junkyard diving. cool parts (trying to finance cincy trip)

Ok folks went to the junk-yard today.. like a toady :-)

still pretty dirty

Cool parts avail
A/C less alternator mount (upper and lower) serveral more avail in yard of
an 82 or 83

(88 flash silver) Sunroof tilt and slide . (gasket looks good
and is still fuzzy) complete

-- no the 16v kit and motor were already gone

Black DASH mk2 (88) Nearly crack free in good condition. it has two SMALL
cracks on at the defroster. the cracks are less then a cm. they are on the drivers
side behind the intrument cluster right between the two holes for the
defroster. else looks very clean. pictures avail on request.

bid away. I figured id give it a go here first before EBAY.
Will deliver to Cincy for free

not avail for delivery
81S -- w/ sunroof and alabama title details upon request.. its a good
STARTER project. Needs front core support, paint, int, FI, RR taillight
and marker, body work on rear corner, wiring harness. If you want me to
get crap outta the junk-yard it costs extra. I know hwere a core support
is now hurry up.