[Cincy] Hotel Res Confirmed! Last day for group rate - Call Now!

Hey!
I just got off the phone with a (cute sounding) young lady at the hotel
in Wilmington, Today, Friday the 11th, is the last day to get that
guaranteed group reservation. Call today! Operators are standing by!     :]

Here is a quote from our host, Duan-