Re: if it ain't broke.... Upgrade it!!!!

eric rocco wrote:

> triple gauge panel... that's easy enough.
> hmm look at that i'll need to put a new oil pressure sender in for the
> gauge, great we even have the part here.
<snip>
> \eric tomorrow
> '87 scirocco 16v
> '69 bradley gt

I have been accumulating soooo many parts for my Rocc, triple gauge
panel, _NEW_ air damn, SS brake lines, just got some H&R springs to go
with the Used Konis I plundered from an A1 GTI before it went into the
yard and Darn if they don't look the same. Hmmm, methinks I have some
used Soft Sports to go on the Wabbit. :)

Don't feel too bad about it, I have no full throttle switch on my JH
engine because of the same kind of thing you mention. It'll work out OK.

TBerk
And, you get fresh oil out of the deal. :)