Re: oil pressure fixed, but...

Easy!!!  Check all the vacc. ports/outlets on the intake manifold, check the
intake boot, then if you don't find anything, spray some carb clean down
where the intake attaches to the head (while the car is running---WARNING
Do not spray on anything related to ignition (plug wires, cap, coil, etc)
and don't just dump in on the intake the exhaust manifold could reach the
flash point of the carb clean  causing it to ignite!!  Lightly spray around
the intake).   If the engine revs up at all, check injector seals and intake
gaskets.  If you have air shrouded injectors there is a hose that goes to
the head on the intake side that could be leaking too!!  HTH!!

Dave

> ***--put in new oil pressure switches (.3 bar and the higher bar one),
which eliminated the pressure warning problem.  However, the engine still
hesitates, and when i rev the enging (from the engibne bay so i can hear it)
i hear a hissing sound for like half a second and then it goes away after
the engine catches up with throttle.  I suspect an intake leak, and it
sounds like its coming from the manifold itself, but there are no visible
cracks, and ive already tightened all hose clamps and the like.  Any
suggestions?***