[PART] Audi cigarette lighter

Hey gang,

I'm looking for an Audi lighter, which supposedly has the orange/redish
light ring. If anyone has an Audi with parts, or is heading to a junkyard
and comes across one, give me a shout. The platic light piece is the thing
I'm after .. will greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks to everyone how's responded to all my other posts, my to do list is
getting checked off at an amazing rate!

Tobias

"SURGEON GENERALS WARNING: Sciroccos can be extremely addictive,
and can cause extreme rubber-necking, finger-pointing and gasping
in fellow motorists."
1988 16V Scirocco - Black
Cars gone to new homes:
1987 16V Scirocco - Flash Silver