Re: [TECH] Body Kit Question (what the hell is a bow wow?)

That's the vw/import part store in the northwest area.  They
have all of the aircooled shit and lot's of watercooled parts.
I went up there yesterday to get my airboot at noon and they
said it would be in by 3.  I picked it up at 5.  $40 for the vw
oem part brand new.