9A or 3A Block needed

Ok kids, I now have a new (yes, another) '77 rabbit in need of a 2.0l bottom
end. Any leads would be helpful. I am building a daily driver while my
'Rocco undergoes some serious Frankenwagen werk. It would be nice to get a
16V bottom end that way I dont have to buy pistons. Rebuildable core is what
I am looking for. Please LMK if anyone knows of something between here
(Seattle) and California (middle area). I just am looking to build something
with decent power to get me back and forth to work.

TIA

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA