Re: Movie about chevy under foot ball field..

I saw that movie. They're trying to raise money to save their high school so
this kid starts drag racing and putting his profits towards their cause. At
the end there was some kind of race where they had to get across town in a
certain amount of time. It's funny that there was a chevy stashed under the
football field. I remember something about winning a jukebox too. Classic
cinema.

Scott Richardson
'86 8V Scirocco