I wanna trade my Mk2 for an Mk2!

Hi list, ive just recently come to the conclusion that i want to get rid of
my 16v, i want another mk1, its funny i sold an 80 to get into a 16v now i
want it back, if anyone wants an 88 scirocco with unknown miles(under,190K)
let me know, or if you want to get rid of your mk1 let me know or if you know
any one that wants to sell an mk1 let me know. My 88 is a 16V, its tornado
red, the interior is pretty damn good, its cloth, no sunroof, ive had all
kinds of shit done to it, it has ats cup wheels on it right now, k&n filter,
rear three windows are tinted, right motor mount was just replaced.The paint
is in pretty good shape too, also i just replaced the cooling fan, if anyone
can help me sell this or wants to trade let me know.

Aaron Carter
88 Scirocco 16V( hopefully Mk1 soon)
Sacramento C.A