Re: sudden car death (Husky tools)

I'm down with the husky tools but it always burns my butt
that all of the tool manufacturers make you pay for those
shitty american sized tools that only get used rarely when I
just want a really nice big metric toolset that is completely full
featured...  Oh well, hopefully I'm done buying tools for a while.

I'm not planning to ever own an american car so what's the point?!?

Geordy