Re: sudden car death (Husky tools)

Now that's good news...Husky being part of Snap-On.

As far as the other reply in this thread, someone said
they thought Sears dropped their "forever"
warranty...nope, I just traded in some punches and a
pair of pliers a few days ago...in fact, the pliers
turned out to be non-Craftsman (Dumbass Ron thought
they were, duh), but the old codger helping me let me
slide...very cool indeed.

Ron