Re: Theif !?!?

Hi Patrick,

yes, I made a deal with this boy, too.

I sended him some money, too and I did not get my parts yet. Now I contacted
his father and he promised me he will solve the problem.

I contacted eBay, too and offered them to close all his accounts there some
days ago.

I told his father and him that I want either the parts or my money back and
if I do not get the parts (or my money) until weekend, I promised him I will
visit him and I will take my parts then ... I think he does not want that

I made another "bad deal" some month ago in eBay, too. This time I
transfered a lot of money and I did not get my stamps then. I offered the
boy to send the stamps but he did not. After I checked his adress, I noticed
that this adress was wrong. Then I did my best to find out the real adress
and I got the real adress. He made a lot of deals like that. I told it to
police and they arrested him now before he could emigrate .... He got about
!!!! 5.000.000 DM !!!! by eBay auctions without having the stamps and all
other parts he offered.

I hope that eBay will disable all these kind of persons soon ... so that
only "true deals" will be done ...

Regards Patrick