Re: Hello again all

<snip> I also have an '87 5KCSTQW now, <snip>
someone has been lurking on the quattro list, I think - when I first
signed-on I thought, WTF, but it actually makes sense.  While on the subject
of Audis, I was at my local audi stealership picking up some parts and a
couple of guys were prepping two brand-spanking straight-out-of-the-box RS4s
and they were just gorgeous - the RS2s look like stretch Yugos by
comparison, dunno how they compare performance-wise. Time to start filling
in those lottery tickets again! Are they being sold in the States or is that
yet another euro only model?

Ewan Hopkins
'85 I-4 SIISnoTnoQ and definitely not a W