Great Brakes

Hi All,
Finished my brake flushing Satuday and new Ferodo front pads(actually new brakes and SS lines all around).  Only running 9.4", but what a difference the pads made.  I had been running the factory pads since I had installed the brakes in '84.  I never could get the fronts to lock up with factory pads and 195/50x15 P700s.  Now I can!!!  Should have done this years ago.  Built a power bleeder, modeled after "Cheapass Ron's" design, Thanks Ron.  It was a breeze to bleed.  One tech note:  If you empty your brake system(i.e., air in M/C), you must do full brake pedal pumps on each wheel to insure all the air is out, even with the powerbleeder attached.  If anyone in the SF Bay Area needs to borrow a powerbleeder, let me know.  I'll even help you if my schedule permits.

-Dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner
http://member.aol.com/sailingfc/