Re: Q - Difference between 1.8 & 2.0 16V? (corrections and more)

I've had 7 Scirocco 16v parts cars to date and I own two.  My red one is
the only one that has the 2.0 I built and installed.  I have 10 friends
with 16v Scirocco's (9 not on the list) and the only one with a 2.0 is
the one that I JUST built and installed.  I don't want to get into a war
with the great K.C., but ~1 in 8 around here is probably conservative and
doesn't constitute "most"...even if you only consider the two on the road
of the twelve.

Hell, let's get a ratio right here on the list.  IF YOU OWN A 1987-1989
Scirocco that was originally a 16v, speak up.  Whatcha got? 2.0 or 1.8?

Eric
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v/