Re: sudden car death

I don't think it has, I don't actually have a top timing belt cover and the
belt looks fine but I'll line it on up tonight and check it.  The belt looks
to be in good condition and when I try to start the motor is sounds the
same except for it not starting, I'm somewhat leaning toward the hall
sensor but I don't know until I look and see.